top of page
Fractional Laser Treatment
Awaken your skin from inside.
Fractional resurfacing treatment
The fractional laser treatment works by using a pattern of carbon dioxide laser beams to treat the skin below the surface. The aesthetician sends carbon dioxide beams into the skin. The beams create strategically placed microscopic holes in the skin that allow the body to start producing more collagen.
Fractional (or fractionated) lasers resurface and rejuvenate skin to treat fine lines and wrinkles, scars, hyperpigmentation, uneven tone, and textural issues.
While a fully ablative laser removes the entire surface layer of skin in the treated area, fractional laser beams are broken up into smaller units, so they target between 25% and 40% of the skin’s surface, leaving the rest intact.
The surrounding intact skin helps jump-start healing, stimulating the production of new collagen and the turnover of new cells. Because a majority of the skin is left undamaged, fractional lasers offer a quicker recovery, so patients can get back to work and other normal activities faster.
Fractional CO2 treatment
Recent developments in laser technology are now delivering a longer lasting and scientifically proven method of restoring the natural beauty of the skin. Unlike traditional treatments such as dermabrasion and chemical peels, the unique characteristics of laser skin resurfacing allow more accurate and precise control over the treatment process.
Skin resurfacing and rejuvenation treatments can be performed either in ablative modes with an Er:YAG laser or non-ablatively with a Nd:YAG laser, depending on the particular aesthetic outcome that the patient and practitioner wish to achieve. In addition, ablative and non-ablative treatments can also be combined into a comprehensive anti-aging treatment, such as Fotona’s TwinLight® Fractional Rejuvenation system.
Using fractional light to rejuvenate the skin can produce an effect that is perfectly graded to your patient's expectations, and offers a degree of control and efficacy that allows for highly precise sculpting of the skin. Treatments can extend from light touch-ups to deep collagen remodeling, ideal for patients who want drastic rejuvenation effects, but are not inclined towards aggressive surgical or chemical alternatives. This treatment is suitable for all skin types and tones, with minimal patient downtime.
- Wait for the scrabs fall off naturally in about 7-10 days. Do not scrab it by yourself.
- Try not let your skin touch the tap water for 3 days after treatment. Mineral water is allowed.
- You may wash your face 3 days after the treatment, be sure to wash your face gently and do not rub or scrab.
- Keep well sunscreen and moisturizing after the treatment.
- Do not use exfoliating, inferior, peeling, hormone-based products, etc.
- Realr Repair Mask ➕ Serum is recommended. You can purchase the in the front desk.
- Spicy food is not recommended after the treatment.
- Avoid exercising for 3 days after the treatment.
bottom of page