top of page
Treat yourself and enjoy benefits of modern laser medicine.
What is Fotona?
With over 50 years of experience in laser technology, Fotona’s line of aesthetic laser systems is driving the industry forward with new levels of innovation and performance. Using a science-based approach and working closely with top universities and medical research centers, Fotona has pioneered advanced pulse technologies such as ASP (Adaptive Structured Pulse) which allow for optimal energy delivery for every aesthetic application, providing superior results without side-effects.
Fotona4D® is a groundbreaking non-surgical face lifting procedure resulting in a rejuvenated, natural-looking appearance. With advanced treatment attributes and fully customizable settings, Fotona’s XS Dynamis offers true 3rd generation laser skin resurfacing. The XS Dynamis represents a complete rejuvenation solution. Its functions range from superficial to deep peels, from non-ablative to fully ablative and from full-field to fractional resurfacing.
Advantages of Fotona4D®:
- Tightening and volumization without the need for fillers or toxins
- A full lifting treatment from the inside out
- Immediate rejuvenation, tightening and glow
- Improved skin complexion
- Little or no downtime
- No surgery, needles or anesthesia
- After the treatment, the skin will have mild redness, heat sensation, and may have edema, which are all normal phenomena.
- The skin will be relatively dry after the treatment, apply a sterile hydrating repair mask 2h after the end of the treatment, reduce the irritation and rubbing of the skin for 3-7 days, and wash gently after the treatment. Avoid sun exposure, be sure to use sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher after treatment and pay attention to hydration to avoid pigmentation.
- Usually make up is allowed the next day after treatment, but make sure you do the moisturizing and sunscreen well.
- Avoid exfoliating and chemical acid products one month after treatment.
- Some people will have partial redness or rash after treatment, which is normal and subsides naturally in 1-3 days (individual differences exists).
- There may be a slight edema reaction after surgery, which will usually disappear in two to three days.
- A slight tingling sensation in the strengthening area of the mouth is a normal phenomenon, and it is recommended to eat less spicy and irritating food within 2-3 hours of treatment.
- Do not lick the oral mucosa with the tongue after surgery, pay attention to maintaining oral hygiene, gargle in time after meals can be cleaned with mouthwash, do not eat spicy and stimulating food in the first 3 days, often have mouth ulcers, postoperative may have mouth ulcers are normal, pay attention to light diet, do not stay up late, pay attention to oral cleaning.
- REALR Medical Repair Mask + Collagen Stock Solution are recommended after treatment.
bottom of page