top of page
Picoway Laser Tattoo Removal
What do you need the most when you plan to remove a tattoo?
The answer is: Budget, Patient and Laser!
What is Laser Tattoo Removal?
There are multiple ways to removal a tattoo, and laser removal is currently the most successful and cost-effective way.
Laser tattoo removal is a medical method which apply laser to the affected area, breaking pigment particles into very small debris, which are discharged through skin scabs, or blood circulation and cell phagocytosis to complete pigment metabolism. This method does not destroy the rest of the skin tissue and leaves no scarring after surgery, which makes it become the preferred method of tattoo treatment.
The PicoWay laser is an FDA-cleared picosecond laser that's commonly used for tattoo removal.
PicoWay is more effective and less risk of burning comparing to other Lasers. Which means you need fewer treatment sessions than other removal options. The shortest pulse duration on the market (a trillionth of a second) which make you feel less pain.
- Avoiding prolonged exposure to sunlight or exposure baths one week before treatment.
- Stop using all acid peels products and other treatments to the tattoo area four weeks before the treatment to avoid skin irritation.
- Not recommanded for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for those who are allergic to light, allergic to the treatment area, inflamed, herpes, skin infectious diseases, and have large wounds.
- There will be slight redness, swelling, heat and pain at the treatment site. Don't panic, it is normal.
- The day after the treatment, you can cleanse the treated area as gentle as possible, do not rub it hard.
- The treatment site may be red and slightly swollen, which will gradually disappear 2~3 days after the treatment. If there is a scab/blister, it cannot be artificially peeled off by hand, so as not to produce pigmentation and scarring, and the scab will naturally fall off after about 5~7 days.
- Shortly after the treatment, please suspend the use of exfoliating and scrub skin care products and stop using the face washer. It is best to last 3-4 weeks.
- For 3 days after treatment, please avoid high temperature places, such as hot spring spas, saunas, and do not steam your face to reduce unnecessary irritation to the skin.
- During the recovery period, pay strict attention to sun protection, apply sunscreen and use umbrellas when going out.
- Do not eat any photosensitive foods and drugs.
bottom of page